• rhein@heinlegal.com
  • Call Us: (314) 645-7900


English (en-GB)Spanish

Q: Do I get a settlement (i.e. money) because of my work injury?

A: Yes, under most circumstances, you are entitled to a settlement (money) for your work injury.

Missouri law states that if you have sustained a permanent injury to your body, you are entitled to a settlement (money) from the insurance company. This is a lump sum of money that is paid to you after your injury has been treated and after you have recovered to the fullest medical extent possible. The permanent partial disability benefit, often called PPD, is paid to compensate you for the permanent residual effect of your injury.

Twitter Feed

Newsletter Sign-up

**Your privacy is protected. Signing up to this newsletter does not constitute a client / attorney privilege.
Disclaimer: The Choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. The Hein Law Firm provides the information in this web site for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute legal advice.
The use of this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. Further communication with our attorneys through the web site and/or e-mail may not be considered
as confidential or privileged. Please contact our attorneys if you wish to discuss in more detail the contents of this web site.