• rhein@heinlegal.com
  • Call Us: (314) 645-7900


English (en-GB)Spanish

How Can You Take My Personal Injury Case If I Don't Live In Missouri?

The lawyers in our Firm are licensed to practice in Missouri. If, however, you live in a state where we are not licensed, we associate with competent local counsel and work closely with them on your case. Since we associate with local counsel, we are able to appear and practice in states where we are not licensed.

Twitter Feed

Newsletter Sign-up

**Your privacy is protected. Signing up to this newsletter does not constitute a client / attorney privilege.
Disclaimer: The Choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. The Hein Law Firm provides the information in this web site for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute legal advice.
The use of this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. Further communication with our attorneys through the web site and/or e-mail may not be considered
as confidential or privileged. Please contact our attorneys if you wish to discuss in more detail the contents of this web site.