1. Address and Phone: Inform your attorney immediately of any change of address and/or telephone number or employment.
2. Car Repair: If your vehicle was damaged, try to obtain pictures before you get it repaired. Use color film and take a whole roll of pictures. Bring the film to us and we will have it developed. If you do not have a camera, please call and we will make arrangements to take the pictures.
3. Medical Items: Save all pill bottles, casts, braces, and any other items from your doctors.
4. Photographs: Give us any pictures and videos of the accident or accident scene that you or anyone else has taken for you.
5. Your job: Tell us of any changes in your job, job duties, salary or anything.
6. Receipts: Be sure to obtain and save all receipts itemizing any and all expenses you incurred as a result of your accident. Receipts must be dated and contain legible and complete vendor identification.
7. New information: Inform us of anything you think has a bearing on the case, including extensive medical treatment or hospitalization.