• rhein@heinlegal.com
  • Call Us: (314) 645-7900


English (en-GB)Spanish

Immigration Attorneys for Fiance Visas (K Visas)

We are United States immigration lawyers who help American citizens bring their foreign wives, husbands and fiancés to America from abroad.  U.S. citizens who are either married to or wish to marry someone who is presently residing outside of the United States may request the K-1 and K-3 visas in order to bring their foreign fiancé, wife or husband to the United States. The K-visas allow a faster process for you to be reunited with your spouse or fiancé before the process of adjusting status is completed.

If you are not married yet but plan to get married soon, it is typically advisable to consult with an immigration attorney to find out your best options. The decision to get married abroad and then come to the United States as husband and wife may sometimes be lengthier then petitioning for a fiancé to enter the U.S.

If you decide to bring your foreign fiancé to the United States first and then get married in the United States, once your fiancé has entered the United States, you must marry and file for adjustment of status within 90 days from the date of entry. Your fiancé may also petition for an employment authorization. There are no extensions available. If you do not get married within the 90 day window, your fiancé may be placed in removal proceedings. 


We are bilingual (English/Spanish) immigration attorneys located in the United States who can help you with your or your family's immigration or green card case. Because of the truly international nature of the practice of immigration law, and the fact that it is based on federal immigration policy, we are able to help you no matter where you are located in the world.


Contact us now for your FREE INITIAL IMMIGRATION CONSULTATION or call us at +314-645-7900.

Twitter Feed

Newsletter Sign-up

**Your privacy is protected. Signing up to this newsletter does not constitute a client / attorney privilege.
Disclaimer: The Choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. The Hein Law Firm provides the information in this web site for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute legal advice.
The use of this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. Further communication with our attorneys through the web site and/or e-mail may not be considered
as confidential or privileged. Please contact our attorneys if you wish to discuss in more detail the contents of this web site.