• rhein@heinlegal.com
  • Call Us: (314) 645-7900


English (en-GB)Spanish

Immigration Attorneys for Foreign Relative Immigration Petitions

We are United States immigration lawyers who can s who help American Citizens and Legal Permanent Residents bring their foreign relatives to America from abroad.  If you are a United States Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident and want to petition for an alien relative so they can begin the process of immigrating to the United States, you have to complete and file Immigration Form I-130 with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS).

You have to file a separate and distinct Form I-130 for each relative who is eligible. Filing the Form I-130, however, is just the first step in the process. After Form I-130 has been filed, each eligible family member has to wait before applying for an adjustment of status to become a legal permanent resident or for an immigrant visa. The reason for the wait is because visa numbers have to come available. The length of time one has to wait will depend on several factors, including the closeness of the relationship of the foreign relative to you, and the country from which your foreign relative is immigrating. Frustratingly, the wait time can be upwards of 15 to more than 20 years, depending on those factors.


We are bilingual (English/Spanish) immigration attorneys located in the United States who can help you with your or your family's immigration or green card case. Because of the truly international nature of the practice of immigration law, and the fact that it is based on federal immigration policy, we are able to help you no matter where you are located in the world.


Contact us now for your FREE INITIAL IMMIGRATION CONSULTATION or call us at +314-645-7900.

Twitter Feed

Newsletter Sign-up

**Your privacy is protected. Signing up to this newsletter does not constitute a client / attorney privilege.
Disclaimer: The Choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. The Hein Law Firm provides the information in this web site for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute legal advice.
The use of this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. Further communication with our attorneys through the web site and/or e-mail may not be considered
as confidential or privileged. Please contact our attorneys if you wish to discuss in more detail the contents of this web site.